10/20/2019

The 2 Easiest Money-Making Online Sites, With Your Own Abilities

Hi all,

Note: Jika kalian orang Indonesia, kunjungi Blog saya dibawah ini. Dengan konten yang sama dengan menggunakan Bahasa Indonesia. Tunggu sampai "i'm not a robot" muncul, lalu klik kotak kecil maka anda akan diarahkan ke Blog saya,  klik link dibawah:
www.dhewanggaeasymoney.wordpress.com

I offer you article writing services. Prices and other conditions can be discussed first. Click the link below to enter my SociaBuzz biodata:
https://sociabuzz.com/dhewangga


In this post, I will provide you with information and ways to work on websites that give you opportunities to work. First of all, here I am not lying to you because I myself have created accounts on these 2 sites and have done some work on it.

This site makes it easy for you to work according to your character and abilities. Like writers, translators, web design, web development, and many other types of expertise needed.

In these 2 sites, they contain a bid system. After you successfully sign in and create an account on the site, you are already registered.

What do I mean by a bidding system?
So after you have successfully become one of these site accounts, you have the right to offer the capabilities and expertise you have. You can choose various types of work according to your abilities. It's just not directly recruited but you have to offer the capabilities you have.

The good thing is, this site doesn't need experience at all. It's easy because you only need to write down the various abilities you have and then find a job that matches your abilities. Then wait until you are contacted by a worker seeker.

What 2 sites do I mean?
Okay, I'll get right to the content of the conversation. First is a site that makes it easy for you to search for spells according to your abilities.

Follow step by step I've been made for you and if you already understand you can click the link below this article.

If you still not understand, I give you a youtube video link down below, you can click here and follow the instruction that I give. After you watching video you can click the site. 


Here step by step for the first link that I give you:
1.

Sign up for a new account with the requested identity. Fill in all required identities. And don't forget the password you filled.

2.

Here you can fill your first name, last name and email.


3. After that, fill in the required categories such as your abilities, your address, your graduates, your experience if any, and others. Complete everything you need and submit your identity.

4. After you complete all the requirements, then your account is ready. Then you will be told to wait for 24 hours to be accepted by the provider.
Note: to be accepted you must complete the requirements, make it as good as possible to be selected as a member.


5.


After being selected as a member you will be asked to verify your e-mail account. Then, you can access your account. At up there is an example and there is my account.







For more information about step by step to register and the procedures for doing the work, you can click the link. Then wait until "I'm not a robot" shows up, click the small box and wait a second then you will be directed to the Youtube video.

How to sign up and step by step with this site for beginners, here the youtube video:

How you made money with this site for beginners, here the youtube video:

How to approved by the company from this site here the tutorial youtube video:

The video will explain in detail about the site we are talking about at this time.


Click the link below, then  you will go to the site of  job that I meant:



For the second site, I'll post soon. Including how to sign up step by step, tutorial video from youtube, and I'll give you the link after that.

Please leave a comment if you have a question about it or trouble about it. I feel free to help you.
Thanks for your attention, hope you succeed!!


Regards,
Thathit Dhada Dhewangga



There is information about online shopping for you. Please comments and subscribe to my blog, then click on one of the YouTube videos above (the link is listed above). If you have questions about the product discounts below, email me at ddhewangga@yahoo.co.id. I will respond as soon as 24 hours, and at the most 7 days. There is a time limit for the discount listed.

Here are the discounts products that I mean: (ONLY IN INDONESIA)




What are you waiting for, before the discount runs out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment